- Signs of Aging begins in your 20′s
- Loss of elastin and collagen leads to lax skin and the formation of wrinkles.
- Dead skin cells don’t shed properly leading to scaly skin.
- Loss of natural skin fats lead to dry, itchy skin.
- Loss of collagen and elastin leads to thin, papery skin on the hands and arms and vertical ridges around your lips.
- Loss of underlying fat leads to hollowness under the eyes, sunken cheeks, and sunken backs of hands.
- Gray hair and loss of hair develop.
- Nails become thin, brittle, and easily breakable. The loss of nail lunula (the white part of the nail) occurs and nail ridges develop.
A Shopify theme from Empyre.