PLEASE REMEMBER IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PRINT-OUT YOUR VOUCHER -OR- HAVE IT READILY AVAILABLE ON YOUR SMART PHONE WHEN YOU COME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. THIS PURCHASE IS BETWEEN YOU AND THE ONLINE BUSINESS (Groupon/Living Social, etc.) YOU PURCHASED THE VOUCHER FROM.ABOUT ONLINE VOUCHERS
- Before deciding to purchase an online voucher, remember to read all the information.
- Every voucher has an expiration date. I am sorry, but they will expire on the printed date - no exceptions.
- Generally, these offers allow you to purchase ONE voucher for YOURSELF, and a second voucher for a FRIEND or family member (not yourself).
- Before you purchase your voucher if you have ANY questions; please feel free to call, email, text, or ask the question through the online voucher provider. Skinplicity will be HAPPY to answer them.
- If you are not sure how to get to the office, please feel free to call for detailed directions.
- No service substitutions can be made. Every facial treatment is customized according to your skin type, but a Deep Cleansing Facial is a Deep Cleansing Facial; a High-Frequency Treatment is a High-Frequency Treatment, and so on.
- If you have had other previous facial services rendered (from a different provider) BEFORE you come in to Skinplicity, please inform the Aesthetician. For the safety and health of your skin, it is always advised you share this with the provider before you have your facial or treatment.
- If you are using any prescription medications, it is very important you inform the aesthetician about them when making your appointment. Certain types of facials and treatments are contraindicated while using certain prescriptions whether oral or topical. This is especially true if you use, or have been using Accutane and Retin A (and its derivatives).
- As a courteous client or patient, please remember there is a 24-hour cancellation policy-AND-a No Show policy. Appointment changes require 24- hours notice. No Shows and cancellations less than 24-hours will forfeit their voucher. You may directly contact your online provider for a refund. Just as with every Professional Service Provider, that block of time is RESERVED especially for you - last minute changes and No Shows waste valuable time that could have been filled by other clients and patients needing to get in.
- Many people ask me if they could pay me directly and avoid paying the online company for the discounted vouchers. Although I have been told "so-and-so does this all the time", I do not. Please be aware that this is unethical and bad business.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, PLEASE CONTACT ME.