There are many type of facial treatments in the Raleigh Cary area. Microderm abrasion is one such option, which has been available for a number of years now.
Spas such as Blue Water Day Spa, Cary Med Spa and Wellness, Skin Essence, Mitchell’s, Body Lase, Renew Day Spa, and many others offer microderm abrasion. Dry, hard mineral crystals sprayed on the skin; or a dry abrasion tip pulled over the skin and vacuumed off can be very inflammatory, make micro cuts in the skin and spread infection; and leave you with a red, uncomfort able face. Dry microderm abrasion is not for everyone and in my view, it is only surface-acting.
We hear so much about exfoliation and improved skin conditions via microderm abrasion. But, what is really the best, healthiest option for your skin? Skin needs exfoliation, but not all skin types/conditions can tolerate or respond healthily to dry crystal or diamond tip abrasion microdermabrasion.
The science of skin exfoliation has come a long way. Skinplicity Therapeutic Skincare offers state of the art Hydra-Infusion Facial Exfoliation & Treatments. The only spa on the East-Coast to offer this unique service with MULTIPLE benefits. Something standard dry microderm abrasion cannot offer.
A Hydra-Infusion Treatment is safe for almost everyone, and can be completely customized to your skin type & conditions. A Hydra-Infusion treatment can provide all these highly-beneficial options in a single visit:
- Comfortable, effective wet surface exfoliation without scratching and cutting the skin’s surface
- Deep pore & follicular exfoliation (with the option of enzymes and acid peels to provide clinical cellular exfoliation of the epidermis)
- Deep infusion of actives, vitamins, and peptide serums
- Super-hydrates the skin and infuses much needed hyaluronic acid –nature’s best skin hydrator
- Increases circulation, oxygenation, and improves lymphatic drainage
- Stimulates collagen & elastin production
- LED Red & Blue light photo-therapy. LED phototherapy helps with collagen & elastin production, helps lighten and brighten the skin.
- Reduces acne bacteria, calms inflammation & aids healing of the tissue
Overall, an excellent therapy for these conditions: dry / dehydrated, sluggish / sallow, inflamed / irritated / prone to rosacea, congested / built-up surface / acneic; or as an anti aging / healthy therapy for all skin types.
Introductory Hydra-Facial Offer:
- $119. Regularly $129.
- Series of 3 (one a week) $300. Reg. $350.