1) Topical probiotics can protect skin in people who have acne and rosacea, bacteria and microorganisms on the skin are attacked by the body's immune system. This causes inflammation, redness, pimples, bumps, etc. When applied topically, probiotics skin care sits on the skin's surface and creates "bacterial interference". This "shield" helps protect the skin and interferes with the bacteria and microorganisms' ability to provoke an immune reaction. Probiotics for acne and rosacea can greatly reduce those skin concerns.
2) Topical probiotics for skin can kill bacteria. Antibiotics are often used in the treatment of acne and rosacea, but topical probiotics for skin can work in a similar fashion. Certain probiotics have antimicrobial properties, which means they can kill the bad bacteria and help foster good bacteria.
3) Probiotics can soothe skin. When certain probiotics are topically applied, they have the ability to calm the skin on a cellular level.
4) In addition to reducing acne and rosacea, topical probiotics can help soothe eczema and even help with anti-aging efforts due to the collagen production.
There are ways to improve your skin and environmental microbiome: Skinplicity carries active, concentrated probiotic products for the face & body, as well as home, pet, & institutional-use. They are a great addition to maintaining a healthy environment. And, they last 3-5 days after each use on surfaces.These products help naturally lessen the dust, bacterial, and allergen/dust mite load in your environment. Very effective and safe for your entire family. So concentrated, a teaspoon of concentrate makes 16 oz. There is NOTHING on the market that compares.
By taking a few extra minutes each day to make some corrections in your routine, you can help create a healthy microbiome in your environment, and that of your skin!
Probiotics include various strains of uniquely helpful bacteria that occur naturally on skin and that can be applied via probiotic skincare products. Probiotics work with prebiotics, carbohydrates that serve as a food source so the probiotics can optimally do their job of protecting and nurturing your skin.
- Strengthen skin's surface against environmental threats.
- Enhance skin's ability to become-and stay-properly hydrated.
- Diminish factors that trigger sensitized, reddened skin.
- Visibly improve signs of dryness, including a tight, uncomfortable feeling.
- Restore a healthy pH balance to skin's surface.